AIM
spazzzter

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Yay!

Really good, love the song. Could you please please please please please please put it on the audio portal?!?!?!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Very nice looking art.

Really good looking--I haven't seen a good looking battle movie on Newgrounds for a long time, and that was an enjoyment. (I cannot read what I just fucking wrote, but oh well.)

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Truly great...

A well done flash on every level. That's right, every single damn level ever made--should belong as the sole #1 spot on the top 50 list for eternity.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Better than DVG 1.

This flash is better than the first Decline of Video Gaming by a mile. I loved the Nintendo DS conference--Mitsurigi-face's voice was awesome!

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

Good-ish.

Not your best claymation, but still good. I want to see some action though--you should develop more on the whole blue vs. red vs. green and have guns like in your earlier series in which you used an Alien action figure--I liked those claymations best. 4/5

infilltration ep 1 infilltration ep 1

It wasn't that bad!

Your animation was great, when you had your character walk, it was one of the most convincing walks in Flash I've ever seen. Your character designs are a little weak though, and I think you should take the time to do voices--Even if you can't do any, contact some people in the forums and ask them to do voices. Just give them lines to say, and they'll be more than happy to help. Voices are big now, so try and keep up. Not too shabby--3/5.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Greatest Madness Movie

That is the most enjoyable Madness movie I've seen! It has so much more story than the others, and better music. The Ninja's moves were sweet, especially when they entered the building from different sides. Nice job with the speech bubbles too, they worked well.

imp, episode 15 imp, episode 15

Sorry, I'd give you a good rating, but...

I really hate it when people give their flash a rating of "Everyone" when it's filled with unnecessary swares. Your character (s) constantly swore, when they could have said "darn it" or "oh man". The reason I complain is that I'm 14 (ha ha laugh laugh make fun of the 14 year old) and my siblings are constantly around the computer while I'm on it, and I can't really watch your flash if it's that idiotically and unneccesarily sware-troddden.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

oops...Sorry mate...Usually when i have to programm the ages thingy, i only look if the episode has extreme violence or nudity, and neihter where in here..
Plus the swearing your referring too, Mo'fucka , is misformed, so not really mother fucker.Hmm, but okay, ill be more careful in future episodes, i know how parents can be..^_^;

Fallout - Game Project Fallout - Game Project

There's only ONE bad thing about this....

This looks great. I'm telling you, if you play your cards straight, that'll be THE reason people go onto Newgrounds.

However, if you allow this to become a HUGE letdown, and either never make a submittion, or fall to your knees with dead programming, thousands of angry Newgrounders shall stab you and take your stereo.

DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA

I've made a valiant decision!

I've decided that questioning this bol creation endangers my pitiful little mind. Therefore, I shall merely say: "Um..." and slam the door. Sorry, not my kind of flash. Then again, I did give you an 8.... hehe.