AIM
spazzzter

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

People, the load and save works!!!!

Look, to load your games, using "Select All" after right clicking, paste it to whomever you want to use it. To paste it INTO the program, you NEED TO CLICK IN THE BAR to get the cursor right. Then, left click and click "Paste". It's not that hard. Awesome game, here's my song. I call it "Bad Friday":

-2216---016-033-4--1-6-0----0131------4-3-4-0-12213-
5--------------------------------c-----c---c-c-c---0
330----bbb-010-----c-----1-3-10c--b-----------------
-----------------0a----a-a--a----12-a---0145---40---
a-----20---a-6---------------------------------

HALO Stress Releiver 3 HALO Stress Releiver 3

Y'know...

I wish I could give this a bad grade. But I can't, because I have a life full of stress, and unbelievably, that really enlightened me. It was hardly good, but a good stress RELIEVER all the same. (hint hint, spelling, hint hint). Your background was bad. You shouldn't mix screenshots and custom-made sprites in games such as this, it dosen't look good together. Make another one with levels and the ability to move, and then I'll really be happy. Thanks for the laugh(s).

HALO:The Hick Battles HALO:The Hick Battles

I'm hoping....

I'm hoping you weren't trying to actually make this look like Halo.... The graphics are so bad, that a good analogy would be that they're as good as my dead grandma is at making pancakes (and they aren't that bad, actually). However, to get to the point--This is bad. So bad, that I'm going to stop writing this review right now, and stop wasting time.

Make A Martini 2 Make A Martini 2

Um... Is it supposed to be fun?

Er... Since when was it suitable to make little artificial martinis on your computer? I'm I missing out on something? Sure, it was a decent piece of flash, but what's the point? I'm still giving you an 8 man--that's my average rating--but still.. can you clear it up for me?? Why do people like it? Heh. I'm such a nerd.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Wow!

Great job with that character design! That can go really far! A lot like South Park. Great "Choose Your Own Adventure" imitation. It really worked out. The animation was a bit choppy, but it didn't really matter campared to all the rest of "the good stuff". Can't wait for Part 2!

Super Pong Plus Super Pong Plus

Great edition of Ping-Pong.

Great job! This is good use of normal ping pong. the powerups really spice it up, and the choice of tables to play on is a great feature. You should submit another addition, though. Put in some music, make the paddles look a bit spicier, and Hell, people might be willing to buy it for 19.99$. I know I would! (Heh, I'm such a nerd)